Real Sociedad 58.31%: Draw 26.4%: Alavés 15.29%: Real Sociedad AND Deportivo Alavés … Betwinner - Great Odds & Fast Withdrawals! CD Alaves (15) vs Real Sociedad (5) Both of these teams are going into this match after a disappointing result last time out. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés Prediction comes ahead of the clash between the two sides in the Spanish La Liga competition to be played at the Anoeta Stadium, currently known as the Reale Arena or Reale Seguros Stadium for sponsorship purposes, in San Sebastián, Basque Country, Spain on 21 February 2021, Sunday. The Basque outfit is currently in 13th place in the league standings and has managed to recover from a slow start to the season. 03:00 PM. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves Prediction. CD Alaves vs Real Sociedad Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Preview the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 match on 21 February 2021: Head to Head Results Real Sociedad vs Alavés Line Ups & Stats Alaves VS Real Sociedad - head to head (and h2h,predictions, standings) on 12-06-2020, Spanish La Liga, football Prediction: 0-1. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves all Statistics to help you decide, H2H, Prediction, Betting Tips, all game Previews. Burgui is carrying a knock and also remains doubtful ahead of this game. Latest Posts. However, injuries have caught Real Madrid off guard recently giving away their points. Prediction: 1-1. CD Alaves (15) vs Real Sociedad (5) Both of these teams are going into this match after a disappointing result last time out. 08.11. Sharp Bettor Report. Real Sociedad are a lethal force on their day, however, and should be able to win this game. Alavés: Alavés comes chaining a streak of 5 consecutive games without losing in the Santander League (2 wins and 3 draws), a dynamic in which it comes from beating Real Madrid (1-2), from tying both at home (2-2 vs. Valencia / 1-1 vs Barcelona) as out (1-1 vs Levante), and also to beat Valladolid (0-2). Where can I get tickets for Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves? Alaves. REAL SOCIEDAD vs ALAVES Prediction & H2H Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview . It will not be the same when facing the current table leaders of La Liga. 01:30 PM. Real Sociedad - Alaves : L D W W L: Full Time. Probability of winning . Date. We expect Real Sociedad to triumph in this match. Match Time & Date: 18/06/2020. Rodrigo Ely is a long-term absentee after ruptuing his ligament in December, which essentially ruled him out for the rest of the season. Dec 2020 La Real ought to bounce back from their European disappointment here. Real Sociedad v Alaves Prediction & Tips (and online live stream*) starts on Sunday 21st February in the Spain - LaLiga. Check how to watch Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves live stream. Real Sociedad VS Alaves - Betting Preview Real Sociedad will be looking for a repeat result of a 0-1 La Liga victory over Getafe. Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0. Views: 2477. There are no fresh injury concerns for the hosts, who will only be missing Luca Sangalli, who's been out with a knee problem since June last year. Proj Shots. Alaves - Real Sociedad FREE Predictions, Tips, Review, Statistics and History - LaLiga (soccer) 6. Estadio Mendizorrotza will host Sunday’s Basque derby between Deportivo Alaves and Real Sociedad. Free Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves betting tips - LaLiga predictions | 2021-02-21 15:15:00. Real Sociedad will be looking to bounce back from Thursday's four-goal loss to Manchester United in the Europa League when they continue their La Liga campaign at home to Alaves on Sunday afternoon. Real Sociedad vs Alavés | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds. Sunday 6 th December, 2020 – 20:00 (UK) Where is Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad being played? W D D D W L. See results. Free Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves betting tips - LaLiga predictions | 2021-02-21 15:15:00. Subscribe now to access Alaves vs. Real Sociedad predictions and more: - Best Bets - Pro Betting Trends - Public Betting Consensus. Alaves did well to beat the odds at the weekend, with the team shocking Real Madrid at Alfredo di Stefano Stadium. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction & Betting tips . Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction… Alavés: Alavés comes chaining a streak of 5 consecutive games without losing in the Santander League (2 wins and 3 draws), a dynamic in which it comes from beating Real Madrid (1-2), from tying both at home (2-2 vs. Valencia / 1-1 vs Barcelona) as out (1-1 vs Levante), and also to beat Valladolid (0-2). Aberlardo took over from Pablo Machin after his sacking last month. Score Prediction: Real Sociedad 3-1 Alaves. It will not be the same when facing the current table leaders of La Liga. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Predictions. By Matt Law, Football Editor | 1mo. Real Sociedad won 12 direct matches.Alaves won 13 matches.7 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.44 goals per Match. Alaves desperately need points to avoid a relegation scramble but do not have the firepower to rattle Sociedad. However, injuries have caught Real Madrid off guard recently giving away their points. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. More info about Best Bets Watch Video . Here on Feedinco, we will cover all types of match predictions, stats and all match previews for all Spain - LaLiga matches. Today Match Predictions of all the international matches and domestic matches of all countries. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction. 0 fixtures between Deportivo Alavés and Real Sociedad has ended in a draw. CD Alavés vs Real Sociedad Live Today! W 1 - 2. See if pro bettors like Alaves or Real Sociedad . Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. Asier Illaramendi and Luca Sangalli are currently injured and will not play a part in this game. Alavés vs Real Sociedad prediction and betting tips. For the game between Real Sociedad B vs Deportivo Alaves B on 28/3/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Real Sociedad B has a 57% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. L W D L L: Our Predictions. Estadio de Mendizorroza, Vitoria-Gasteiz Alaves will be on cloud nine after defeating the reigning champions in their last outing. Real Sociedad vs Alavés prediction and betting tips. Real Sociedad attack strength, Real Sociedad defence weakness and Real Sociedad recent form analysis. Competition: Alavés vs Real Sociedad live When/Date: 21.02.2021 Time: 10:15 am Repeat:Live. Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction. Real Sociedad. Deportivo Alaves will have to do without Manu Garcia and Catalan midfielder Pere Pons against Real Sociedad this weekend. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips. Real Sociedad vs Alavés Prediction & Match Preview & Betting Tips. Real Sociedad. All odds are from NJ Sportsbook DraftKings. D 2 - 2. Compare Real Sociedad and Deportivo Alaves. For 6/12/2020 23:00 Teams Real Sociedad B Alaves B played so far 4 matches. Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Alaves and Real Sociedad, including predictions, team news and possible lineups. Missing players Alaves: Fernando Pacheco is suspended. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. He has seen just one win from five games in charge and faces the difficult task of preventing Alaves from going down. Compare form, standings position and many match statistics. CD Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction. Preview the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 match on 06 December 2020: Head to Head Results Alavés vs Real Sociedad Line Ups & Stats Real Sociedad take on Deportivo Alaves in a La Liga fixture this weekend. 03:00 PM. Proj Win % Home Field Advantage. Sunday 21 st February, 2021 – 15:15 (UK) Where is Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves being played? Real Sociedad can almost guarantee 3 points. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Sign up today! Real Sociedad (4-3-3): Miguel Angel Moya; Joseba Zaldua, Igor Zubeldia, Robin Le Normand, Nacho Monreal; David Silva, Asier Illarramendi, Mikel Merino; Adnan Januzaj, Alexander Isak, Mikel Oyarzabal. This Alaves side doesn’t really convince and worryingly looks short on defensive foundations, something Imanol’s team are more than capable of taking advantage of. The previous meeting between the two Basque teams ended in a 2-0 victory for Deportivo Alaves. Deportivo Alavés vs Real Sociedad's head to head record shows that of the 8 meetings they've had, Deportivo Alavés has won 3 times and Real Sociedad has won 5 times. However, La Real aren't too far behind with 11 wins of their own. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Predictions. Prediction: Deportivo Alaves 1-2 Real Sociedad, Also Read: Villarreal vs Elche prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21, Sampdoria vs AC Milan prediction, preview, team news and more | Serie A 2020-21, Villarreal vs Elche prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Preview, Prediction, Betting Tips Free betting tips for France, Ligue 1 - Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves, match Sunday, 2021-02-21. Real Sociedad have lost one of their last five home games against Alaves; Alaves have lost theee of their last five away games « BacK to Homepage . Alaves projected odds: +268 (27.15% win probability) Real Sociedad projected odds: +111 (47.31% win probability) Draw projected odds: +292 (25.54% win probability) Alaves projected xG: 1.13; Real Sociedad projected xG: 1.52; I have a total of 2.65 expected goals being scored in this game. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction & Betting tips. Deportivo Alavés vs Real Sociedad predictions and betting tips ahead of this Spain La Liga clash on Sunday. Predictions for Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves (La Liga) on 21/02/2021 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. ALAVES vs REAL SOCIEDAD Prediction & H2H Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview. Alaves did well to beat the odds at the weekend, with the team shocking Real Madrid at … Under 3.5 goals; Correct Score: 1-1; Reasons for Real Sociedad vs Alaves Predictions. See who our recommended best bet is for Alaves vs. Real Sociedad. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction was posted on: June 15, 2020. No tickets are available as these matches are being played without spectators. Real Sociedad will continue their push for a Champions League finish this season when they host Alaves at the Anoeta Stadium on Sunday for a clash in La Liga. Thursday’s football game at Estadio de Mendizorroza pits together Deportivo Alaves and Real Sociedad, the two teams with entirely different ambitions in the remainder of the season. This is also a European night. Preview: Alaves vs. Real Sociedad - prediction, team news, lineups. Football - Spain Primera Liga . Real Sociedad enjoys the ground advantage in the game and has been unbeaten in their last three home matches in the campaign. Head to Head information (H2H). Fernando Pacheco got sent off in the 19 th minute and it was all downhill from there for Alaves. SD Eibar vs CF Cádiz i October 30, 2020 8:00 pm Go to Prediction; CD Alavés vs Real Sociedad - a short intro. Real Sociedad wins on average 1.64 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for Deportivo Alavés. Deportivo Alaves have a surprisingly excellent record against Real Sociedad and have won 13 games out of a total of 30 matches played between the two teams in recent history. Match Time & Date: 06/12/2020. Real Sociedad will be looking to return to winning ways in Spain's top flight when the division leaders travel to Alaves on Sunday evening. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves this is our Prediction: Real Sociedad for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 63%. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction & Betting tips . How to watch the Real Sociedad vs Alaves live stream video. La Liga 21/02/2021. Real Sociedad. English. Ads €/$100 New Bonus . Deportivo Alavés vs Real Sociedad: Score prediction & betting tips. However, when contrasted against Real Sociedad’s standings and overall form in the campaign, the host loses their limelight in the game. La Liga 21/02/2021. Result. Estadio Mendizorrotza will host Sunday’s Basque derby between Deportivo Alaves and Real Sociedad. In addition to the top game between Real Madrid and the bats of Valencia CF, there is also a prestigious derby in the Basque Country. Team. 2020-2021 LaLiga. Let’s take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction was posted on: November 30, 2020. Alaves experienced all sorts of problems at the back in a 5-1 loss at Barcelona, and we do not believe that they are capable of ruining Real Sociedad’s journey. Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction comes ahead of the Spanish La Liga fixture between 15th-placed Alaves and fourth-placed Real Sociedad at the Estadio de Mendizorroza Stadium on Thursday. 28.11. Real Sociedad - Deportivo Alavés head to head game preview and prediction On the 21 February 2021 at 15:15 UTC meet Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés in Spain in … Upgrade. Where is Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves being played? Both teams ended the match with ten men on the day and will want to put in a better performance on Sunday. Real Sociedad have been a revelation in La Liga this season and hold the upper hand against Deportivo Alaves. Real Sociedad. !#UEL #EuropaRS #AurreraReala. Real Sociedad, on the other hand, are at the top of the La Liga table and have been in excellent form. The handicap first odds were Real Sociedad -0.5 or -0.75 with high return, and the live odds are changing to -0.5 with medium return, showing enough confidence to them, and Real Sociedad has got a upper hand in historical clashes. Matches between teams. Alaves will be on cloud nine after defeating the reigning champions in their last outing. When the sides met earlier this season in Alava, they played out a goalless stalemate. Proj Shots on Goal. BettingKick’s Real Sociedad vs Alaves prediction is: Sociedad … Real Sociedad vs Alaves Betting Tips (18+) Sign up today! 0 fixtures between Deportivo Alavés and Real Sociedad has ended in a draw. Real Sociedad in actual season average scored 1.36 goals per match. Venue: Estadio de Mendizorozza . GET BONUS. Real Sociedad vs Alaves Prediction. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Read our Alaves vs. Real Sociedad prediction and find out which side the pros & public are betting on and more with BetQL. Real Sociedad win chanches. William Hill and Sky Sports,Bet air tv, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network. Today Match Prediction … Predictions for Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés in La Liga on the Sunday 21st February 2021 15:15 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Ximo Navarro and … The league leaders slumped to a 2-2 draw against Rijeka in the Europa League during the week and will want to bounce back in this game. Let’s take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 01:24 GMT+3 By Saconex. Alaves desperately need points to avoid a relegation scramble but do not have the firepower to rattle Sociedad. THE FACTS. Disclaimer: All above views expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of Nowgoal. Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction comes ahead of the Spanish LaLiga on Sunday, 6th December 2020, at Estadio Mendizorrotza in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Reasons for Alaves vs Real Sociedad Predictions. Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this La Liga match between Real Sociedad and Alavés, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds. El Glorioso are in 16th position and just a point above the drop zone. Alaves VS Real Sociedad - Betting Preview. How to Watch and Bet Real Sociedad vs Alavés live stream Spanish Primera Division? Form: LWWDL : Form: LWDLL: Site : SportsCapping: Pick : Click Here "Best free & premium picks. Imanol Alguacil's side were outclassed by the Premier League giants in the first-leg of their round-of-32 clash. In addition to the top game between Real Madrid and the bats of Valencia CF, there is also a prestigious derby in the Basque Country. Former Manchester City midfielder David Silva has recovered from his injury and is likely to partner Mikel Merino and Ander Guevara in Real Sociedad's midfield. The home side have been sound defensively and also boast a fearsome attacking frontline led by the in-form Oyarzabal. Sporticos - Football Today. My prediction is Real Sociedad to win. In the meantime, Alaves is in poor form on the road as seen in their three-game winless streak away from home in La Liga as of late this season. The reverse fixture at Anoeta was a 3-0 Sociedad win; Mikel Oyarzabal with a brace and William José with the other. Predictions, tips and stats for Real Sociedad matches. The 2020-21 edition of La Liga is back with another set of games this weekend as Deportivo Alaves host an in-form Real Sociedad outfit at the Medizorroza Stadium on Sunday. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction. They have won only five games all season, which is the lowest after only three sides in the division. Proj Full Score. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 62%. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. The addition of David Silva has changed the dynamics of Real Sociedad this season. Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad betting predictions , tips, 1x2 prediction, under over tip, half time prediction, team stats and mathematical probabilitis of each outcome of the game. Deportivo Alavés vs Valencia CF. David Silva, Artiz Elustondo, and Mikel Merino are all one booking away from a ban. The addition of David Silva has changed the dynamics of Real Sociedad this season. Injured: Asier Illaramendi, Luca Sangalli, Deportivo Alaves Predicted XI (4-4-2): Fernando Pacheco; Ximo Navarro, Victor Laguardia, Florian Lejeune, Ruben Duarte; Tomas Pina, Rodrigo Battaglia, Luis Rioja, Jota; Lucas Perez, Joselu, "The draw feels like it should have been more”.#UEL #EuropaRS #AurreraReala, Real Sociedad Predicted XI (4-3-3): Alex Remiro; Aihen Munoz, Igor Zubeldia, Robin Le Normand, Andoni Gorosabel; Mikel Merino, Ander Guevara, David Silva; Mikel Oyarzabal, Willian Jose, Portu. Real Sociedad have been one of the best teams in the league so far and should be able to win this match. Submit . Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction & Betting tips. When does Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves kick off? SportingPedia covers the latest news and predictions in the sports industry. Real Sociedad Form Guide (all competitions): L-D-W-W-L, Deportivo Alaves Form Guide (all competitions): L-L-D-W-L. Before the kick-off for the 30th matchday of the Spanish LaLiga starts on Friday, the previous matchday 29 ends with two games. However, their bubble burst after their 4-0 hammering at the hands of Manchester United in the mid-week Europa League clash. Alaves (+310) vs Real Sociedad (+100) Draw (+220) Alaves had a disappointing restart with a 2-0 road loss at bottom of the table Espanyol. The starting goalkeepers are Alejandro Remiro for Real Sociedad and Fernando Pacheco for Alaves. Submit. In 31 games, you'd be surprised to know that Alaves have a better record against Sociedad with 13 wins. Preview: Alaves vs. Real Sociedad - prediction, team news, lineups By Darren Plant , Senior Reporter | 7mo Sports Mole previews Thursday's La Liga clash between Alaves and Real Sociedad… 22.11. Alaves have lost three of their last five home games against Real Sociedad ; Real Sociedad are unbeaten in their last five away games « BacK to Homepage . Deportivo Alaves enhanced their reputation as La Liga's proverbial giant-killers with a shock 2-1 victory against reigning champions Real Madrid last weekend. In the Mendizorrotza Stadium, Alaves and Real Sociedad face off. En el partido de ida sumamos ☝️ punto contra la @RealSociedad en Mendizorrotza ️ Este domingo lucharemos por traernos 3⃣ a Gasteiz #RealSociedadAlavés #GoazenGlorioso pic.twitter.com/Ubpaf3QpvO. In the Mendizorrotza Stadium, Alaves and Real Sociedad face off. Reale Arena, Donostia-San Sebastián February 2021 15:15 La Liga Estadio Municipal de Anoeta | San Sebastián. Real Sociedad B in actual season average scored 1.75 goals per match. In 15 (75.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Ahead of their trip to Old Trafford on Thursday, the Basque Country outfit will look to find some repreive against a struggling Alaves side. If we specifically check Alaves’s form at home, as a standard for finding the favorites, then the Babazorros will be a pleasant option. It’s all in our hands. GO REAL!! Match Time & Date: 06/12/2020. Estadio Mendizorrotza will host Sunday’s Basque derby between Deportivo Alaves and Real Sociedad. Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alavés. Fino alla fine. Reala. Heads held high! Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Reale Arena, Donostia-San Sebastián. Deportivo Alavés vs Real Sociedad's head to head record shows that of the 8 meetings they've had, Deportivo Alavés has won 3 times and Real Sociedad has won 5 times. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Spain La Liga on 21/02/2021 Prediction: 1-1. Below is my pick for the La Liga action between Alaves and Real Sociedad. How to watch the Real Sociedad vs Alaves live stream video. Both sides have had a decent break since their last match and we should see improved showings from both sides. Alaves vs Real Sociedad News. Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. Real Sociedad will take on Alaves at 10:15 AM EST on Sunday, February 21, 2021. 21. Match date: Thursday, 18 June 2020 . THE FACTS. Spain La Liga December 06 20:00 . By Matt Law, Football Editor | 1mo. Games in this league are seldom clear, and the CD Alavés vs Real Sociedad game is no different. Alaves vs Real Sociedad - Match Preview. Draw – 3.50 @ bet365. Score Prediction: 1-1 Draw. #UEL | #EuropaRS | #AurreraReala. Spain La Liga. Preview: Real Sociedad vs. Alaves - prediction, team news, lineups. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés Betting Tips When does Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad kick off? Real Sociedad B won 3 direct matches.Alaves B won 1 matches.0 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.50 goals per Match. Deportivo Alavés and Real Sociedad are scheduled to play against each other on 2020-06-18 in a La Liga match to be held in Spain.. Betarena prepares the betting tips based on the data collected over the years, and duly analyzed by our AI system, in order to increase the odds … Latest Posts. Real Sociedad. We predict that it will be a very close game with a 2-1 advantage for Real Sociedad after 90 minutes. Deportivo Alaves form guide in La Liga: W-D-D-D-W, Real Sociedad form guide in La Liga: D-W-W-W-W, Also Read: Sampdoria vs AC Milan prediction, preview, team news and more | Serie A 2020-21. Real Sociedad have been a revelation in La Liga this season and hold the upper hand against Deportivo Alaves. Alaves. I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Before the kick-off for the 30th matchday of the Spanish LaLiga starts on Friday, the previous matchday 29 ends with two games. Levante UD vs Deportivo Alavés. Deportivo Alaves are perfectly capable of pulling off an upset and have already robbed points from Barcelona and Real Madrid this season. Real Sociedad have been exceptional this season and are the favourites to win this game. Read more here: site : footballpredictions: Pick : 2-0 "Alaves, on the other hand, experienced all sorts of problems at the back in a 5-1 loss at Barcelona, and we do not believe that they ar." Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction was posted on: November 30, 2020. Deportivo Alavés. La Real aim to build on back-to-back wins over Cadiz and Getafe, and we are positive that they will stick to their attacking style of play against their local rivals. You can find all statistics, last 5 games stats and Comparison for both teams Real Sociedad and Alaves . Fifth in the standings with 38 points from 23 games, La Real are unbeaten in the last four games, even winning the last two. Putting on a show and performing week-in-week-out is the difference between good and great. Español América Latina Français Português Deutsch Italiano Nederland. In 8 (80.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Luca Sangalli and Ander Guevara are injured. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. Teams Real Sociedad Alaves played so far 32 matches. Alaves lost 2-0 vs Espanyol (19), and although its fair expect Espanyol to grab several points in the upcoming weeks, Alaves didn’t look specially good in that match. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves PREDICTION. D W W W W W. See results. Missing players Real Sociedad: Mikel Merino is suspended. The likes of Mikel Merino, David Silva, and Mikel Oyarzabal have made Real Sociedad a force to reckon with over the past few weeks and will play an important role in this match. Real Sociedad have managed 11 victories against Deportivo Alaves and will want to cut the deficit this weekend. What TV channel is Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves on in the UK? Deportivo Alaves (4-4-2): Fernando Pacheco; Martin Aguirregabiria, Alberto Rodriguez, Florian Lejeune, Ruben Duarte; Edgar Mendez, Rodrigo Battaglia, Tomas Pina, Inigo Cordoba; Joselu, Lucas Perez. Ximo Navarro must proceed with caution as he's one booking away from a suspension.