For the game between Real Oviedo vs CD Leganes on 14/3/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that Real Oviedo has a 28% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Segunda Division., 14 March 2021 at 19:30., Live Score, Live Results. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Real Oviedo host Leganes in matchday 29 of La Liga 2 on Sunday 14th March, 7:30pm. Teams Real Oviedo Leganes played so far 14 matches. In 12 (70.59%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Watch Real Oviedo vs Leganes Live Stream. Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Leganés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. ABOUT Forebet presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. CD Leganes vs Real Oviedo predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Spain Segunda Division on 03/01/2016 CD Leganes vs Real Oviedo football predictions and stats - … Free Real Oviedo vs Leganes betting tips - LaLiga2 predictions | 2021-03-14 19:30:00. Real Oviedo won 4 direct matches.Leganes won 5 matches.5 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.36 goals per Match. This season 15 matches (54% of all matches) involving Real Oviedo has seen BTTS landing. However, they do quite clearly have a bit more quality than their opponents and in what promises to be a tight, low-scoring game, Leganes should have the edge. 3 Tickets/Day. Real Oviedo – Leganes; PREMIUM. HIGH WIN RATE. Sigue el Real Oviedo - Leganés de LaLiga 123 en directo. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. Football, Spain. El Real Oviedo - Leganés online y en vivo en MD Real Oviedo - Leganes, La Liga 2, Spain, Sunday, March 14, 2021 Real Oviedo - CD Leganés Follow the LaLiga Smartbank live Football match between Real Oviedo and CD Leganés with Eurosport. Leganes average just one goal per game so far this season so there is clearly room for improvement in the final third of the pitch. The hosts currently sit in 12th place in the table having lost against Leganes 1-3 last time out, while the visitors are in 4th after their 1-3 win against Real Oviedo. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. The match starts at 19:30 on 14 March 2021. Predictions, statistics, live-score, match previews and detail Score Prediction: Leganes 1-0 Real Oviedo. Real Oviedo in actual season average scored 1.15 goals per match. They have won 2 and drawn 2; In the last 5 matches for Real Oviedo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring.